Post Updated on
This week we are talking to Jeff Armstrong from Louisiana (Better known as JP the Beeman). JP is a Bee Removal expert from New Orleans. Jeff explains his philosophy to keeping bees and why he produces his videos.
Congratulations to Jeff, his YouTube subscribers has reached 15K this week.
This week we would like to thank Aaron and Lauren Jennings from Jennings Apairies in Louisina.
They have been supporting the kiwimana buzz for over 12 months. Thanks for all your support guys!!!
If you also value what we please consider supporting us on https://kiwimana.co.nz/banana
Great news on kiwimana front, our third Grandchild “Holly” was born last week. Mother and Daughter both doing well.
I was beekeeping all day yesterday, getting a customers hives ready for winter. Sad to say that two of hives had been robbed out by wasps. Thanks to Sam and Flynn for helping me out yesterday. These young guys were recently on Margaret’s course and are both super keen on keeping bees.
You can download the podcast directly HERE, or click on the play button above. Feel free to share it with your friends.
Welcome To the kiwimana buzz…
Hi, it’s Gary here, We are beekeepers from the hills of the Waitakere Ranges in West Auckland, New Zealand. Our podcast is about beekeeping, Gardening and bit of politics about environmental issues. We also have been known to go off on tangents about other issues.
Jeff better know as JP The Beeman runs a bee removal business from Metairie in Louisiana, he has been recording his adventures on his popular YouTube channel since May 2010. This podcast is full of some great stories from JP, sit back and enjoy this talk.
Here is what you will discover
- How JP and Schawee met each other
- JP and Schawee first video is HERE
- How does JP get away with not always wearing a beesuit
- What is JP’s goal with his videos
- Why Schawee has to have his vanila shakes
- Why Queen Excluders are not the best idea
Resources mentioned in the show
- Jeff is on Twitter at @jpthebeeman
- Jeff’s YouTube channel is HERE
- Old Swingset Bees can be found HERE
- A possible JP TV Show on the cards?
- Honey Bees Removed From Fire Training Facility-Part Two video HERE
This week there is a special bonus for all Patreon supporters a story from Jeff about why Beards are so important to beekeepers.[endofpodcast]
* Cajan Intro by lucasgonze “Le Poule Pend Peu”