Post Updated on
This week we are talking to Michael Jordan ‘The Bee Whisperer’ from Wyoming. This is Episode Seventy Seven of our beekeeping podcast.
This executive producers for this months show are Lauren Hoffman and Aaron Jennings from Jennings Apiaries
You can download the podcast directly HERE, or click on the play button above. Feel free to share it with your friends.
Michael Jordan is a holistic bee keeper from Cheyenne in Wyoming, who along with teaching beekeeping and making the famous “King Mead” is the Bee Whisperer.
What you will discover
- Why Michael put cell phones into his Beehives
- How to make your Mead consistent every year
- What Michael feeds his bees over winter
- A Bee Tea to help with Nosema
- Using Peppermint rather than smoke
- Why the Monks in the Abbey used to Hum
- How neighbours that you feed don’t complain much.
- The Wyoming Beekeepers Association hasn’t seen American Foul Brood for Ten Years
- You will find Michael’s website HERE
- Share photos and videos of your bees with Michael on Facebook HERE
- He is on Twitter here @TheBEEWhisperer