We run a FREE beekeeping show/Podcast. We have a team of Dedicated Roving Reporters from around the world that provide us audio reports of what is happening with their bees and what people should be thinking about doing at this time? Do you want to join us?
It would be awesome if you can help create the buzz by being part of the show – reporting in from your location while in the field.
1. How to Get Started
Use your phone to Record your update – 1 to 2 mins max.
Most cell phones these days have a Memo Recorder or Audio recorder built into them.You can use this to record your roving report
- Save your Sound File with your name and date
Your Roving Report can include:
- Local weather conditions
- What are doing with the bees at the moment
- How many hives ?
- Who you are and what is your website or a Social Media Link
2. How To Get your Roving Report to kiwimana?
We have three different ways
- From your phone you can then email the sound file directly to [email protected], titled “Roving Reporter”
- Or Copy the sound file to DropBox by Clicking HERE
- Or you can Record a message on “Speakpipe” by clicking HERE (Limited to 1:30 minutes)
Please Subscribe to the mailing list below to Get Reminders when to send your reports in
Other Help: NPR’s Guide To Sending Audio
NBR is the United States has a great article on how to create audio on Apple and Android phone, check it out here:-
Here’s a sample of a Roving Report from Gudney
How Often Can I Send a Report
It would be amazing if you could send us a report at least once or twice a month !! yes please 🙂
…we love to hear how things are going in your neck of the woods and are so grateful to you for taking time to share your latest beekeeping work and weather with the beekeeping community from all over the world.
Some Roving Reports in Action 🙂
- Hand and Microphone- Photo by samer daboul from Pexels
- Manif nue 7 Juin 2012 – Montréal flickr photo by fatseth shared under a Creative Commons (BY-NC-ND) license
Last Updated on