Post Updated onDid an inspection of Goldie today, but the days are shorter here now in New Zealand. So had to cut it short. The weather is also getting colder, so some days it will too cold to open up the brood boxes. The mission today was to reduce the hive down to less 3/4 Supers, it currently had five 3/4 supers. So I took all the supers off and sorted the frames into three piles:- (1) Frames with no nectar or pollen in them (2) Frames with Honey and ready to be extracted (3) Frames with small amounts of nectar or capped honey I moved the frames that needed to be extracted into another empty super, so in total I had 13 frames to extract honey from.