Post Updated on
Episode Fifty Seven of our beekeeping podcast, This week we are talking to James Rogers from Japan.
You can download the podcast directly HERE, or click on the play button above. Feel free to share it with your friends.
James is a American Beekeeper who has been living in Japan for the last twelve years, For the last four years has been keeping Bees. Find out what’s is like keeping bees in Japan and how he battles the Japanese giant hornet.
You can get in touch with James at [email protected]
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to keep Japanese hornets out of beehives
- why Japanese beekeepers prefer to keep European Honey bees
- What kind of orchid attracts Bees.
- How the Hornets are killed by the Japanese Honey bees
- Eighty people a year die from Hornet attacks
- What part of America was James from?
- What famous beekeeper lives nears James parents house.
- What are the main nectar sources in Japan
What Was Mentioned
- You can find the Honey Bees In Japan youtube channel HERE
- Our interview with Linda Tillman can be found HERE
- The Fat Bee man No-Drown Honeybee Feeder Plans, can be purchased HERE
- Our Kiwi Oxalic Acid Vaporizer can be found HERE
- How to do a Powdered Sugar Shake